Well I’ve done more blog
stalking reading lately that I have been writing. Shame, shame. So to fill you all in on our lives and what we’ve been up to, here’s the scoop:)
– Justin and I have been looking at HOUSE!! whoop whoop! We will soon be official home-owners and we are super excited. My dad has been our Realtor and we couldn’t do this without him. He definitely knows his stuff and has connections. God has really used him to help us and its amazing to see how smoothly this whole process has gone so far. It isn’t 100% official yet (waiting on appraisal results and the loan to be finalized), but we are thankful for this learning experience and there are definitely other houses out there. Although, I must admit, I am so emotionally attached to this house hehe. Take a look! The right half of the house is not in the picture…but I promise its there:)
– What else has been going on? Well, Justin is staying busy and happy in the work place. He is looking to start doing more side jobs. So if you need a website designed….let me know! He has also been teaching more often at our Friday night home groups for church- I love listening to him teach!
– Baby Fever. Justin and I have begun trying to have a kiddo. Start praying for that kid now, haha (just kidding). It is definitely on our hearts to be parents and raise up disciples for God… so we are confident and trusting that God will bless us with a baby when the time is right:) For now, we are a bit more focused on the house…but if we got pregnant that would definitely be amazing news!
– I am so excited for spring to be here! I bought this dress from Old Navy the other day and I wish they made it in every color/ pattern imaginable. Love it!
– Also, I have been loving going to Goodwill lately. I found brand new gold flip flops from Banana Republic for $3! And I got two brushed nickel lamp stands for $4 each! I need to start looking there for old furniture that I can refurbish. Hmm… I’ll post more about that later.
That’s about all for now!